Last revised: January 1, 2002
This module provides support for storing of notes for users from each other. Note sending between currently online users is supported in the core, this is only for storing the notes for later retrieval.
This module requires: none
Put this line into your Eggdrop configuration file to load the notes module:
There are also some variables you can set in your config file:
- set notefile "LamestBot.notes"
- Set here the filename where private notes between users are stored.
- set max-notes 50
- Set here the maximum number of notes to allow to be stored for each user (to prevent flooding).
- set note-life 60
- Set here how long (in days) to store notes before expiring them.
- set allow-fwd 0
- Set this to 1 if you want to allow users to specify a forwarding address for forwarding notes to another account on another bot.
- set notify-users 1
- Set this to 1 if you want the bot to let people know hourly if they have any notes.
- set notify-onjoin 1
- Set this to 1 if you want the bot to let people know on join if they have any notes.
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2016 Eggheads Development Team